Job Title: Head, Customer Lifecycle Management
Location: Head Office, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
Job Objective (s)
- This position will have a big impact on our business outcomes and enable us to manage and enhance the various stages of the customer lifecycle and retention programs, increase lifetime value, and measure success based on key performance metrics.
- Customer journey mapping & process improvement – ID pain points, moments of truth and enhance the experience.
- On-board & attrition process management – ensure acquisition & activation process (Liabilities & Assets) is seamless.
- Monitor and track account opening, loan origination, and engagement SLAs.
- Customer engagement framework design & implementation e.g. welcome, channel on-board, inactivity, dormancy, cross-sell, welcome back for reactivated accounts, etc.
- Define and monitor transaction triggers thresholds & implement engagement.
- Track and monitor the impact of all communication activities i.e. conversions and engagement.
- Product integrity management.
- Customer education.
- Message review and audit.
- Message library management.
- Stakeholders’ engagement to ensure identified issues and recommended improvements are implemented.
- Drive customer activity across all products.
- Leverage surveys and customer forums/focus groups for insights to drive corrective and preventive actions for service improvements across business segments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field of study.
- Professional certifications in any customer service experience/management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience with at least one (1) year spent in any Banking function.
- We are currently seeking a Customer Lifecycle Manager to join our Customer Experience Group. The candidate for this position must have a good knowledge of customer journey mapping, segmentation, on-boarding, and customer engagement; be analytical, and could also be a certified Customer Experience/Service Professional.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- User experience design
- Customer journey mapping
- Survey & data analysis
- Project management
- Product knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills (written and oral)
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong business analysis skills
- Outstanding customer relationship management.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!