Job Title: Head, Consumer Lending Unit
Location: Agidingbi-Ogba, Lagos
As Head, Consumer Lending Unit your duties will be:
- Administer all lending activities for all consumer loan operations.
- Determine and maintain all internal control on all loan processes.
- Manage all collection area and design all appropriate methods and procedures and maintain effectiveness of all consumer loan programs and provide training to all service personnel.
- Manage all consumer loan cycle process and determine efficient work plan to achieve all business objectives.
- Administer all loan processes and assist to ensure optimal customer services and participate in all improvement activities.
- Manage all interest rates and perform all quality interviews and analyze all financial reports.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all borrowers to answer all questions and analyze all credit reports for qualification processes and document all resources.
- Evaluate all documents to maintain accuracy of all files.
- Maintain all loan information and ensure compliance to all deadlines.
- B.Sc in Banking and Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting or related field; MSc or MBA is a plus
- Professional certifications in Credit Management, Risk Management or related certifications are highly essential.
- Proven work experience as Loan Manager, Credit Officeror similar role
- Proven experience in a bank or microfinance
- Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products like salary advance, asset acquisition or personal loans
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer service experience.
Salary: N120,000.00 – N150,000.00 / month.
Application Closing Date
9th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- All CVs must be in PDF format.
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary Offer N120,000.00 - N150,000.00