The Space is a contemporary coworking center that is home to productivity, innovation, co-creation and the stars of today and tomorrow. Located in the heart of Victoria Island, we pride in our aesthetic ambience and top-notch functionality which allows for a seamless flow of your business activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Handyman
- We are looking to hire a reliable Handyman to undertake the upkeep and repair tasks around the company premises.
- The ideal personnel will carry out various repair and maintenance activities to keep our facilities in perfect condition.
- Ensure the entire facility is clean at all times
- Perform maintenance and light repairs
- Periodic painting, and filling of gaps or crevices (on walls, sidewalks etc.)
- Carry out emergency and light installation or carpentry
- Repair equipment and appliances
- Assist vendors with electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs
- Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks
- Identify and report the need for major repairs
- Minimum of a diploma or it’s equivalent
- Deft hands and technical knowledge
- Proven experience as a handyman
- Experience with tools and electrical equipment
- Basic understanding of electricals, plumbing, and carpentry
- Basic computing skills
- Good communication ability
- Well-organized and apt in problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Must reside on the Island
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!