Job Title: Gym Instructor
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Reports to: Front Office Manager / Manager on duty.
- Watch clients do exercises and show or tell them correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness.
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sports, recreational activities and the use of exercise equipment.
- Give clients information or resources about nutrition, weight control and life issues.
- Knowledgeable of hotel facilities and services to answer guest inquiries.
- Monitors clients progress and adapt programs as needed.
- Willing to take ownership of all guest request and complaints, try to resolve issues immediately and follow up to ensure the guest satisfaction.
- Ensuring cleanliness, setting up and safety of the Fitness area and facilities.
- Identify and report defects throughout the Fitness area, notify supervisors and concerned department of hazards, injuries, equipment or processes that negatively affects the operations
- Knowledge and principles of resuscitation, First Aid and CPR/PR techniques.
- Give alternative exercise during work outs or classes for different levels of fitness and skill.
- Properly utilize performance feedback, recognition, training, and adherence to company policies and legal requirement.
- Work closely with other departments that are essential to ensuring a positive guest experience.
- Ensure that all site literature is readily available and displays are updated regularly.
- Security, Health And Safety
- Ensures that Fitness Equipment quality meets state standards
- Maintain high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy
- Notifies the Front Office Manager and Manager on duty regarding lost and found objects
- Reports all potential and real hazards appropriately
- Fully understands the hotel’s fire, emergency, and bomb procedures
- Follows emergency procedures to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees.
- Work in a safe manner that does not harm or injure self or others.
- Application of hotel regulations, and adhering to existing laws and regulations.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in any related discipline and must have worked in a similar position as a Gym instructor in previous employment.
- Candidates should possess 4 – 8 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only applicants in Osun, Ibadan & Kwara State should apply.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!