Job Title: Growth Manager
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Identify company’s growth opportunities and coordinate efforts to fill in these opportunity gaps.
- Develop and execute plan for new customers acquisition and retention of existing ones.
- Achieve steady Month-on-Month growth in revenue.
- Research organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Research the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and sales proposals
- Contact existing clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Design and implement website / app analytics and reporting and interpret data for actionable insights on a weekly basis.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification with 2-4 years work experience
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
You might also like:
- Hub Developer Needed at Urban Hive
- Customer Service Representative (Lagos) at GIG Logistics
- Customer Service Representative (Onitsha – Anambra) at GIG Logistics
- Sales and Relationship Manager – Female at GV Alliance Partners Limited
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ N100,000 - N150,000 / Month. NGN N100,000 - N150,000 / Month. Month