Job Title: Group Head, Banking Operations
- This role incorporates all aspects of contact with the Bank’s customers through Customer Services, Service Quality, Cash management and Teller; and managing the centralized Back Office Function, which includes Treasury operations, clearing and Settlement, Agent / Merchant Operations and Management Information Technology, Funds Transfer etc.
- Organize, develop and maintain front office operations and support structure while putting in place processes to achieve superior delivery of customer service at all times;
- Manage Bank’s exposure to external and internal risks at the service delivery front, adherence to procedures, optimum cash management within set limits, and physical security of bank’s assets;
- Responsible for bank -wide operations. Manage Branch operations including the branch operations service managers’! regional service managers and Head Office Operations staff:
- Responsible for establishing standards for work- related policies and procedures,
- Monitor and create control reporting to track performance of system and process integrity, vendors, internal workflows and SLAs;
- Put in place an MIS system that will enable continuous tracking of the department’s performance, monitoring of customer satisfaction and provision of management reports;
- Identify, develop and set-up new business locations and improve alternative service delivery:
- Manage a business continuity plan for service delivery, effectiveness and efficiency:
- Put in place a quality management system of international standards that ensures service quality;
- Review services provided at the branches to ensure that customers receive services efficiently;
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in relevant professional qualification in Banking, Finance, Accounting and related Social Sciences field from a reputable institution;
- Minimum of 15 years financial experience, with at least 5 years in Senior Management with excellent knowledge of Banking
- Demonstrable understanding of modern digital financial services (Mobile Money, Agency, payment, Collection, Channels, Payment Cards etc., )
- Experience, awareness and appreciation of all aspects of balance sheet management banking;
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory issues as well as global best practices.
- Possess Strong budget and management skills, including proven ability to manage project/process. quality assurance.
- High degree of professionalism, maturity, tech-savvy and knowledgeable of current trends.
Extremely attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (quoting Reference as the subject of the mail) with scanned passport-sized photograph to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is assured.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!