Job Title: Graphic Designer
- We are hiring an experienced graphics designer to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Shac & Bango is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
- Design marketing materials, brochures, flyers, posters, email headers, trade show banners
- Manage client proposals from typesetting through to design, print, and production
- Liaise with clients to determine design style, format, print production, and timescale
- Generate new design ideas to refresh existing marketing materials
- Develop concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Determine size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font, style, and size
- Work with other creative team members to produce content, study design briefs, and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in the management of complete design processes, from conceptualization to delivery.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Microsoft – Office Suite, and web design applications (Dreamweaver, HTML).
- Must possess the ability to work on a variety of projects and vendors.
- In-depth knowledge of typography and color-matching.
- Vast experience using platforms such as HTML5, CSS3, In-design, and Java
- Initiative to work both independently and in teams, budgeting time, meeting deadlines, and production schedules.
- This job is a hybrid of work from the office and work from home
- You must live close to Ikeja or be able to easily commute to Ikeja
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!