Job Title: Graphic Designer / Creative
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- The Graphic Designer / Creative will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media
- To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Design materials for branding, brochures, video creation, infographics, flyers, print, and digital advertising, web design and email marketing
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layout
- Provide content support for developing videos and animations
- Work collaboratively with a team to develop multimedia elements (including audio, video and graphics/animated components)
- Photo and Video editing expertise
- Test graphics across various media
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND
- At least two years’ experience as a graphics designer and creative
- Must be willing to work both remotely and in-house
- Must be able to think outside the box
- Practical knowledge of design softwares
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Experience creating digital assets for a variety of target audiences
- Must have strong knowledge of current digital design best practices and web production techniques
- Possess strong portfolio showing the breadth of digital design capabilities
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Female applicants are given equal opportunities to apply.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja