Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Maitama, Abuja
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are currently looking for a Business Marketer to support our next phase of growth, of which entails strengthening our investment and trade facilitation services and initiatives whilst also providing additional services such as project management, market entry research services, data mapping, and bespoke trainings and events – targeted at the international community, whilst maintaining a viable presence in Nigeria – where we operate from.
Over all Job Purpose
- Welcome2Africa International has been growing steadily and is now seeking to dramatically accelerate growth
- The Graphic designerwill ensure the competitiveness of the organization by devising strategies, Rebranding, Advertisingand prevailing conditions in the Project and financial sector industry, to ensure that the organization remains a leader within its defined sector.
- Liaising with our clients to determine their requirements and budget
- Managing our client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- working with our clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3 – 5 years.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Application Closing Date
1st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter of no more than detailing your suitability and experience to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!