Job Title: Graphic Designer
- You will be required to work with agreed brief with client, creative director or account manager, and responsible to develop appropriate creative ideas and concepts for the client’s objectives.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Typical Activities include:
- Manage client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Work with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Prepare rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Review final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Meet with clients or the digital team to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the digital agency team.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- A degree in graphic design is advantageous although other art and design subjects will be accepted.
- You will need work experience and a portfolio of work to show employers.
- Good knowledge of design software, such as Quark Xpress, In Design or Illustrator plus photo-editing software, such as Photo Shop.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This role is an initial contract of 6months and renewal will be based upon satisfactory performance
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos