Job Title: Grants Assistant
- The purpose of this role is to support the country Grants Administrative processes and management.
- Update project files regularly in line with donor retention period
- Support in maintaining various grants tracking mechanism in order to effectively follow up grant activities and to determine progress and make decisions where further action is needed.
- Support proposal development process working by filing all proposal and budget for easy referencing.
- Ensure timely set-up of all grants in SAP system and corresponding modifications are affected
- Support to ensuring that grants are implemented in compliance with Plan International guidelines and relevant donor regulations.
- Maintain and update grant files.
- Support in documenting key compliance issues with Plan International staff and partners setting ground for compliance management
- Draft Funding Approval Document and ensure all Funding Agreement Document (FADs) files are updated on a regular basis.
- Support field office staff with administrative processes.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
Technical Expertise, Skills and Knowledge
- A Degree in Development Studies, Business Studies, or Social Science (Master’s degree or equivalent in international affairs, development or related subject will be an added advantage).
- At least one-year experience working in project and/or grants management and proposal/business development/design.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Good communicator with strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent inter-personal, cultural and diplomatic skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills with close attention to detail.
- Excellent proven skills in developing, writing grant proposals
- Good research, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Effective working with and through partners
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong strategic thinking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- High proficiency in MS office tools (with excellent Microsoft Excel skills).
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Plan International Nigeria is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender or disabilities.
- Plan International Nigeria is fully committed to child protection to prevent children from all forms of abuse.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!