Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Human Resources)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- BSc in Human Resources Management or similar field
- 0-1 year experience in an HR role is a plus
- Experience with MS Office
- Organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!