Job Title: Trainee Technician
Reference Code: PEM / 2021 / 1 / E
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
- To execute Field or Workshop Maintenance tasks, to meet work Programs, safety requirements, and quality standards in order to ensure plant integrity, reliability and availability in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner
To be eligible to apply for the Trainee Technician position, candidate should:
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical, Electrical / Electronics, Metallurgy or Instrumentation Engineering obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level.
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology.
- Have completed NYSC not earlier than year 2018.
Attachment of the under listed documents is mandatory:
- Government issued Birth Certificate
- Copies of Tertiary education certificates
- Copies of Secondary education certificates
- Copies of Primary education certificates
- NYSC completion certificate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Click on the link above to access the details and then click on the apply button
- Click on Register or Login, if you are already registered.
- Attach / Upload copies of relevant certificates along with application – on the Job portal.
- For best user experience, do not use Mobile Phones. Only make use of laptops and desktops
- Ensure you have any of the following Supported Internet browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – 11.0 & later
- Mozilla Firefox – 63.0 & later
- Apple Safari – 6.2 & later
- Google Chrome – 68.0 & later.
- NLNG does not demand payment from applicants as the application is entirely FREE OF CHARGE.
- NLNG does not assign Agents to assist applicants in processing applications.
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted.
- Only applications completed via the NLNG job portal are valid
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate (s).
- If you have any challenges, please write to [email protected] for support.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions at NLNG are based on business need, job requirements and individual qualifications after competitive assessment.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!