Title: 2022 Graduate Trainee Program
About the Program
- The program is a training and development initiative targeted at young graduates who are passionate about building a career in the insurance industry.
- Business Administration.
- Science & Engineering.
- Finance and Accounts.
- Human Resources.
- Information & Communication Technology.
- Insurance Underwriting.
- Legal & Corporate Services.
- Sales & Marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Degree.
- Not more than 2 years post NYSC experience.
- Maximum of 28 years of age by December, 2022.
- Strong relational skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Selected candidates will undergo intensive training for a period of One Month.
- Selected candidates will be equipped with the knowledge of insurance and other related skills.
- Each training will be equipped to function in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- Training will be deployed with Lagos.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae and Letter of Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!