Job Title: Sales Intern
Employment Type: Nysc
- Learn our products, services, industries and operations.
- Learn different aspects of the sales cycle and different techniques used for sales.
- Set and achieve targeted goals and objectives for business development and sales.
- Research and identify clients and call on contacts i
- Schedule, prepare and conductclient presentations.
- Enter and update client information in customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Organize client contact lists, schedule, perform and update contacts made in CRM.
- Workclosely with the Manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
- Currently undergoing 1 yearNYSC program and in need of a primary place of assignment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must possess excellent people skills
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Location Lagos, Lagos,Lagos