A reputable, dynamic and leading NHIS accredited National Health Maintenance Organization with Headquarters in Abuja is in need of the services of result oriented, proactive, knowledgeable and diligent individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Nurse and Midwife
Locations: Lagos and Ibadan
- Bachelor degree in Nursing.
- Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificate.
Experience and Key Requirements:
- At least 5-7years of Practical/clinical experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Interpersonal and time management skills.
- Innovative, forward-thinking and organizational abilities.
- A good team player with leadership qualities
- Ability to work with little supervision
- HMO work experience is an added advantage
- Be ready to travel and flexible to change
- Not less than 30years of age
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications with CV in a single word document to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!