Job Title: Intern (NYSC, Graduate Intern)
Requisition ID: 442
- The Intern will work across different functional teams and undertake learning programs and work on a variety of projects focused on developing different skillsets required as a professional in the health and social sector.
Educational / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field is required.
- A Master’s or higher degree is an added advantage.
- 0 – 2 years minimum Experience.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge and/or experience in public health and data analytics is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation).
- Must be able to work remotely yet collaboratively with others in a participative management environment, working independently as well as working in a team.
- Is diligent, hardworking, and ready to take on new and challenging responsibilities.
- Experience conducting research
- Good critical thinking/problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
12th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The internship is open to NYSC Corps members, graduates and others who are interested in building a career in the health and social sector.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!