Title: Graduate Fellowship in Development Research
- Our research tackles the complex and persistent challenges of poverty and development. We take a multidisciplinary approach and work with an international network of partners to develop solutions which we actively seek to see applied in development policy and practice.
- Our collaboration with researchers, policy makers and international development practitioners help to foster thinkers with well-informed views. Their diverse insights and opinions represent our commitment to advancing knowledge and using rigorous research to find sustainable solutions to international development challenges.
- Our Fellows consist of individual researchers working remotely on carrying out research on themes close to those of our programmes. Fellows will be in the network of an IDR affiliate and will be able to make original contributions to our programmes and thematic areas. They will continue to work or study in their current positions and various locations, but will interact with IDR as a part of the Fellowship.
- This programme is delivered in English only. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative organization so women are strongly encouraged to apply to this programme.
- A First Look at Global Development
- Poverty Assessment Tools
- Data Sources in International Development
- Routes into International Development
- UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Research Methodology for Development
- Mobile Data Collection
- Exploring Opportunities in the Development Sector
- Project Management in Development Research
- Development Research Templates
- Communication for Development
- Evaluation of Donor-funded Projects
- GIS Mapping for Development Projects
- Programme Implementation
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Responding to RFPs
- ICT for Development (ICT4D)
- Artificial Intelligence for International Development
- Future of Development Aid
- Term Paper
- Staff and volunteers of non-profit organizations working in both relatively stable regions and conflict-affected areas.
- Young graduates wanting to break into the international development sector.
- Postgraduate students seeking to use their scholarly skills to address social and economic challenges for underserved populations.
- Researchers and consultants in civil society organizations, think-tanks and international NGOs.
- Enthusiastic individuals who desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen impact.
- Gain extensive knowledge of global development delivered by professionals drawn from a variety of Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs), international organizations, consultancies, think tanks and academic institutions thereby boosting your career confidence and expanding your professional network.
- Become proficient in development research techniques from a practical point of view.
- In-house staffers and Fellows joint response to global and regional requests for proposals and other solicitations that invests in knowledge, innovation and solutions to improve the lives of people in the developing world.
- Gain edge over a significant number of fully-funded scholarships offered by universities, foreign governments and international organizations that support development-related studies.
- Receive the prestigious IDR authorized certificate of fellowship in development research.
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!