Job Title: Graduate Billing Support Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you smart, self-driven with a flair for Customer Service and a background in Accounting? Do you have a panache on subject matters such as Domain Name System (DNS), Web Hosting, Information Technology, Coding, WordPress, Linux, and lots more in the Tech Industry? If yes, here is an opportunity for you to join our team of experts!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide front-line billing support for level one escalation via telephone and email support to customers for their queries to provide a personalized help desk experience without scripts.
- Troubleshoot a variety of billing-related issues customers are having with their web hosting plans and services.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Meet performance standards set by the department.
- Work with customers to describe products and/or services, in order to persuade potential and current customers to renew or purchase products and/or services.
- Create invoices, receipts through the CMS, send reminders to customers through call/email for renewal and pending payment.
- Recommends improvements in products, services, or billing procedures to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs to prevent future problems.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Reconcile payment with the finance team.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 0 – 1 year work experience.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!