To succeed, organizations must blend digital and human capabilities. Our diverse, global teams bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives to spark change. BCG delivers solutions through leading-edge management consulting along with technology and design, corporate and digital ventures – and business purpose. We work in a uniquely collaborative model across the firm and throughout all levels of the client organization, generating results that allow our clients to thrive.
Applications are invited for:
Apply for the ongoing Boston Consulting Graduate Analyst Programme 2021
Industries: Consumer products, Energy & environment, Engineered products & infrastructure, Financial institutions, Health care payers & providers, Insurance, Media & entertainment, Medical devices & technology, Private equity and principal investment, Public sector, Retail, Social sector, Technology industries, Telecommunications
What You Will Be Doing!
- BCG Graduate Analyst Programme is a 12-month internship programme by BCG that provides outstanding university graduates and young professionals with the opportunity to launch their careers in Management Consulting.
- Upon completion of the programme, high performing analysts may be extended an offer to begin an interesting career within BCG as full-time Associates. BCG GAP reflects our commitment to Nigeria and nurturing great talent within who can go on to be business leaders.
What is Expected Of You (Experience & Qualifications)
- Citizen and Resident of Nigeria
- Graduates of a Nigerian University with no more than 3 years of full-time working experience
- Minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree (in any discipline – achieved or predicted). Kindly submit all University transcripts, Academic statements and D
- egree certificates.
- Fresh graduates from Nigerian universities eligible for the mandatory NYSC service year are encouraged to apply. However, kindly indicate on your CV/cover letter if you are yet to begin the NYSC scheme, called up or currently serving.
Who You’ll Work With
- During your GAP year, you will work in a case team with talented and driven BCG-ers to deliver exceptional value to our clients.
Summary of your GAP Year at BCG:
- A 12-month programme with an emphasis on training and career development
- Pick up critical skills needed to develop you into a business leader
- Have opportunities to contribute to decisions and developments that shape your world
- Pivot into strategy consulting by launching your career at BCG
- Have fun along the way with an amazing set of colleagues.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Click Below Link To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Should you have applied for a full-time or internship poisition with us within the last 12 – 18 months, kindly note that you may not be eligible to apply to this programme.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!