Job Title: Go – To – Market Lead, YouTube Marketing
Location: Lagos Nigeria
About the Job
- Whether you’re on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey.
- From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
- Our mission is to Make Google products useful and helpful to users everyday.
- Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Drive Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy, build robust/comprehensive business plans, and execute across YouTube.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various GTM arms, including Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Communications, etc.
- Design and lead experimental pilots, and create a structured feedback loop in which insights and learnings can be funneled back into the product.
- Partner and connect the product teams with GTM stakeholders to shape product roadmaps and drive ecosystem-level change.
- Measure and report on key metrics to identify any need to change course, adjusting roadmaps based on outcomes and market insights/feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience as a brand/marketing manager.
- Experience developing marketing strategy and business plans.
- Experience in creating and executing meaningful integrated marketing campaigns (unconventional and innovative campaigns/ activities beyond traditional media buys).
- Experience organizing and pushing a program forward, identifying a clear path for all parties.
- Experience in the technology sector and understanding/interest in technology business.
- Ability to utilize consumer research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the consumer experience.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Passion for focusing on the end user.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!