Job Title: Global Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- As Jumia Global Manager at Jumia, you will be at the center of our relationship with overseas sellers.
- Your main challenge will be to build a good relationship with the global team and play a key role in ensuring that Jumia offers AAA service to their customers with a diverse assortment across multiple international sellers.
- In order to achieve the highest standards of service to which Jumia aspires, you will need to fully integrate the project within the local marketplace while ensuring operations are up to international standards for sellers and customers alike.
- As part of the local team, you will be in contact with all local departments (Finance, Jumia Service, Commercial, Customer service, Vendor operations), local logistics partners, Jumia’s Asia team, and the central team in Dubai.
- Manage the commercial and operational performance that enables Jumia to achieve growth objectives whilst maintaining the right operational fundamentals
- Plan & execute marketing initiatives geared towards driving new customer acquisition
- Drive growth by ensuring the development of a vast and varied product range, not easily accessible in your market whilst developing international consignment on key assortments articles
- Ensure top-notch operational performance for international sellers
- Organize the warehouse inbound activities for international sellers
Requirements & Qualification
- Top Engineering or Business Schools and Universities Degree
- A previous experience of at least 4 years in management consulting, e-commerce, venture capital, company creation or category management (retail) would be appreciated
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel
- Ability to analyze large data sets to make strategic decisions
- Performance and action-oriented
- Strong entrepreneurial skills, leadership, and drive
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills: Convince the people and your team that you are making the right decisions
- Well organized
- Capacity to challenge and improve processes
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!