A reputable Pharmaceutical and Retail Stores based in Abuja is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- We need an enthusiastic and dedicated General Manager to oversee the company businesses and members of staff, prepare and manage budgets as well as planning day to day operations.
- To be eligible in this role, you need to excel in a leadership position, be confident in making difficult decisions, and ensure that the team is productive and creative in their roles.
- Click here to view Jobs by category
- Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
- Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
- Oversee day-to-day operations and running of the company
- Delegate responsibilities where necessary and supervise the output
- Design overall company strategy and ensure targets are set to allow for growth
- Set budgets and ensure they are maintained
- Hire, train, supervise and mentor employees
- Ensure that employee feedback and review sessions are administered
- Prepare reports and documentation for senior management and the board of directors
- Supervisor health and safety regulations and procedures
- Problem solve and troubleshoot issues across the business
- Resolve conflicts or complaints from customers, suppliers, and employees
- Establish and achieve business and profit objectives
- Ensure the overall health and success of the business is maintained
- Experience as a General Manager or similar role for a minimum of 5 years
- Can demonstrate management skills and mentoring capabilities
- Experience in devising and adhering to budgets
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- A proven understanding of business and financial management
- Committed to providing exceptional customer service
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics or any other relevant field
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “General Manager” as the subject of their email.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!