Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require an application developer with hands-on experience in planning, developing and management of applications.
- The developer will also be responsible for supporting through administration and patch development (where necessary) of some existing in house developed applications.
- Ensuring delivery of projects according to agreed timelines, excellent user experience and 99% application/service availability are some of the critical requirements of this role.
Specifically, the developer role will include:
- Gathering and developing user specifications requirement documents for every project initiative.
- Developing project implementation plans for each initiative.
- Application development, deployment and support.
- Admin and user guides/manual development.
- User training and solution handover.
Keys Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or any other technology disciplines (e.g. Engineering, Physics)
- 3 – 4 years practical experience in software application development.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) as it applies to Python and PHP.
- Strong knowledge of Django framework is essential.
- Knowledge of relational database (Oracle & MySQL).
- Strong experience in frontend development (UI & UX) using HTML and CSS, cross-browser compatibility and general web functions and standards.
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST and SOAP) for API development.
- Knowledge of basic operations of Linux server.
- Experience in using GIT Hub is an added advantage.
- Must know how to use an FTP client such as filezilla, coreftp e.t.c.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to software and the web in general.
- Good problem solving and logical thinking skills (ability to transform business requirements into programmable solutions).
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple organizational units (multitenancy).
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected] and [email protected] with the “Job Title” as the email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos