We are an African Distribution Company representing leading brands from the world’s finest companies. We are driven to achieve the highest standards of quality and excellence in everything we do.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fuel Officer
Location: FCT, Abuja
- Monitor vehicle logbooks on a weekly basis
- Keep track of fuel card utilization for each vehicle and make monthly reconciliation of bills and vehicle records.
- Ensure vehicles have valid insurances; drivers have valid permits; insurance claims are processed in a timely; maintenance and servicing is achieved in a timely manner.
- Assists in management and provision of petroleum, oils and lubricants (POL) as well as provision of other related services.
- Accurately records receipt of fuel form suppliers and that dispense to vehicles and equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Transport Logistics or any other related field
- 3-5 years experience working in preferably supply and logistic firm.
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills particularly as related to report development.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, with excellent MS Word and Excel skills is a must.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply, please.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!