Job Title: Frontend Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Today, our software is used by top law firms, corporate legal teams and legal service organizations to work together in the delivery of pro bono legal services to those in need.
- Our SaaS product connects organizations and individuals within the pro bono ecosystem to make pro bono attorney recruitment efficient and timely and provide data insights into organizations’ pro bono programs.
- We are scaling our customer base, expanding into new markets and making investments in the future of our product.
- We are looking for an experienced and creative engineer to be an anchor on our small but growing team and help us scale.
In this role you’ll:
- Build UI components, design systems and workflows that help law firms and their legal service partners collaborate to deliver pro bono services to those that need them.
- Develop compelling, personalized user experiences that help attorneys discover and volunteer for pro bono opportunities where they can have the most impact.
- Make technical decisions that evolve our frontend architecture and lay foundations for the future.
- Improve engineering team practices, processes and principles to help us be the most effective team we can be.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
You might be a great fit if:
- You are excited about our mission. When you stack rank criteria for your next job, mission is at the top of the list. You believe technology can play a role in improving our society.
- You love being at the intersection of design and development. You want to collaborate with product designers in discovering product solutions and developing modular design systems that give users amazing experiences at scale.
- You are an experienced builder.You have 3+ years of experience building products from scratch and putting them in the hands of users.
- You are a strong communicator.Being a great engineer is not just about writing code but also being able to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- You can thrive in the startup environment.You have a growth mindset and know how to drive down ambiguity to build consensus around solutions. You are comfortable being scrappy to get the job done.
- Backend: Python / Django, GraphQL
- Frontend: React JS, Material UI, Apollo, HTML, CSS / Sass
- Database: Postgres, Redshift
- Cloud: Heroku and AWS
- Analytics: dbt, Segment, Metabase.
What we offer
- Competitive salary range of: USD120,000 – USD140,000 Annually.
- The chance to make a big impact on a small team
- Opportunity for equity in an early-stage startup
- Top notch health care
- 401k retirement plan
- Generous vacation package.
Application Closing Date
1st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!