Job Title: Front-end iOS Swift Developer (Hybrid)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- You will play an important part in our engineering practice helping our client in the design and develop an application with a high bar for quality, implementing new features, improving performance, and building beautiful user interfaces.
What you’ll do:
- Architect, build, and deliver high-quality, cutting-edge iOS apps
- Write clear and maintainable that will scalable across projects
- Learn and support our engineering team through code reviews, mentorship and other initiatives
- Drive best practices within and beyond your team
- Develop quality software with high attention to detail
- Play a large role in the UI/UX of our application
- Write thorough UI & Unit tests.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle
- Perform peer code reviews
- Collaborate with internal team of developers, back-end developers, and quality assurance team to implement requirements
- Follow the Agile Scrum framework.
- Experienced in Swift
- Ability to manage and deliver an App from the develop to the release phase (AppStore)
- Understanding of continuous integration and setting up for a CI environment
- Know how to develop unit, integration and functional tests
- Deep understanding of iOS application design patterns and API designs.
N400,000 – N500,000 Net Monthly.
- Paid leave
- Working and owning impactful projects.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!