Job Title: Front End Developer (React.JS, Vue.JS)
- Passnownow.com is the foremost education technology platform in Nigeria and in line with our Growth Plans, we’ll be launching a couple of new, disruptive edtech Products and Projects.
- We are therefore seeking to hire a well grounded and experienced Front-end Developer who will be in charge of the Technical Design Framework of our EdTech Projects.
- Our Ideal Candidate will have knowledge of the delivery of large and complex software systems and components on time, on budget and to acceptable levels of quality within our agreed processes and will be a member of the development team designing, building and testing code.
- You will substantially contribute to our development processes, ensuring that they are fit for purpose and use consistently.
- You will be responsible for senior technical design, wireframe, prototype of projects.
- Knowledge of the accountability for the delivery of large and complex designs, development, testing and deployment tasks of projects and requests for service to agreed requirements and timescales;
- Contribute to the technical architecture all our projects;
- Contribute to the Learning and development of team members.
- Working with the design team to develop applications and specifications.
- Developing our client and in house application and web systems.
- Developing front end features to enhance the user experience of our Projects
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Coding and maintaining of our WordPress sites.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing website and web applications.
- Serve as an expert to provide technical support to other members of our team.
- 3-5 Year of active hands-on working experience on different Projects.
- Excellent knowledge of React or VueJs Javacript framework is a must.
- Good understanding of PHP and MySQL.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Familiarity with software such as the Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator and content management systems.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Good understanding of internet protocols and security.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Attention to Details.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their brief but concise CV along with their Project Portfolios to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!