Poise and Etiquette, an HR firm that provides timely and efficient recruitment solutions is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front-End Developer
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a related field or related work experience.
- 3-6 years work experience.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience working Google technologies; Firebase, Google Maps
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!