Workflow HR Consulting – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Wuse, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking for a professional with a friendly attitude and the ability to multitask to serve as our company’s Front Desk Officer.
- In this position, you will greet guests entering the building and help direct them where they need to go. If you enjoy people and are committed to doing excellent work, then we want to hear from you.
Your duties entails:
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere.
- Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary.
- Create and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets.
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail.
- Prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.).
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers, etc.
- Organize bookkeeping and issue invoices/checks.
- Record meeting minutes and dictations.
- Perform inventory of office supplies and order what is needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of HND.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Successful work experience in a front office setting or in another clerical position.
- Strong working knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Ability to effectively use and maintain office equipment.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Great organizational and multitasking abilities.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!