Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Locations: Ayobo-Lagos, Ogun, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet andwelcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receiveletters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- HND, B.Sc or High School diploma with 2-4 years work experience; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
NGN600,000 – 1,200,000 / Annum
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!