Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform office administration and clerical duties.
- Operate telephone switchboard and answer and transfer calls.
- Take messages and communicate to appropriate employees.
- Greet visitors and escort them to appropriate office or person.
- Respond to visitor’s questions professionally and courteously.
- Sort and distribute incoming mails and handle outgoing mails.
- Place outgoing calls and conference calls as needed.
- Draft, review and proofread office documents.
- Perform basic data entry when needed.
- Order and stock office supplies.
- Operate and maintain office machines including printers, copiers, and fax.
- Maintain reception area clean and organized.
- Ensure in compliance with company rules and regulations.
- Notify Security Officer about unescorted guests and emergency situations.
- Assist in issuing guest passes and employee ID cards.
- Assist in making meeting room reservations, catering arrangements and travel bookings.
- OND qualification with 2-3 years work experience.
N75,000 – N85,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!