Job Title: Freight Forwarder Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for requests for the shipping line local charges and Freight invoices.
- Responsible for liaising with the account department, picking up cash and paying to shipping lines.
- Pick up OBL or Telex release depending on the request of the client.
- Forwarding received BL to Client or rather issuing it out to the sales team or those responsible for it.
- Updating all these processes online.
- Responsible for letter of authority form Terminals.
- Responsible for Operations related errands such as errands to shipping lines and agencies, government bodies.
- Responsible for Operations needed procurement such as Waybill and Seals etc.
- Other operational duties assigned by the operations manager work related.
- Follow up with truck drivers for updates on their current location and share the same with appropriate internal stakeholders. This update must be shared at least twice a day (Morning, 8am and Evening, 6pm)
- Candidates should possess First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
- Must have 10-15 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 10-20
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Port Harcourt, Rivers