Job Title: Freelance Sales Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo Town, Ogbomosho, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
- The primary focus of this position is to generate revenue, drive channel penetration and improve brand visibility for the Company through freelance agents given set target who works within a self-paced timing and work condition.
- Identifying ideal prospects for Altara by having in-depth knowledge of the products, and doing a ‘prospects analysis’ on each one.
- Reaching out to ideal prospects via marketing campaigns and ensure compliance to all sale processes.
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from prospects and customers.
- Converting prospects to paying customers via one-on-one convictions and adequate follow-up.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers so as to get referrals and repeat purchases as well as ensuring timely response to all customer enquiry and queries.
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of sales.
- Other tasks assigned by the Captain.
- Freelance sales agent reports directly to Freelance Sales captain.
- Minimum of OND or NCE in any discipline
- At least 1 year work experience.
- Experienced in sales or business development (either full time, part-time or remotely)
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Good customer service and Interpersonal skill
- Ability to multitask and computer literacy, good administrative, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical ability
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application with a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job role and Location” as the subject of the email.
Note: Multiple application will be disqualified.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!