Job Title: FMCG Manager
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo, Abeokuta – Ogun and Oshogbo – Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop strategic plans towards onboarding of merchants and Agents
- Work closely with operations lead to suggest and recommend new business initiatives
- Ensure Gross transaction volume of onboarded merchants and agents
- Prepare competitors product comparative analysis identifying area of improvement for the company’s product
- Minimum HND or B.Sc in any related course of study
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Sales position at FMCG Company ideally focused on SME Segment. This is a prerequisite
- Comprehensive understanding of POS business, great understanding of Agency banking and merchant scenarios
- Flexible and result oriented
- Good at drafting of business proposals
- Ability to work independently to meet set target
- Ability to analyze data and sakes statistics and translate results into numbers and solutions.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Ibadan - Oyo, Abeokuta - Ogun and Oshogbo - Osun