Job Title: Fleet Supervisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Safety – Ensure all fleet and human behavioral Safety compliance are fully adhered to.
- Vehicle maintenance management and execution to meet up preventive and corrective maintenance standard and operations demand.
- Control workshop operations (Ensuring man machine good utilization).
- Control fleet administration and operation (Fleet maintenance employee and Customer operations interactions).
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment (Drive “Safety first” mentality on self and fellow employees).
- Optimize team performance (Align, Track, report individual performance).
- Facilitate team dynamics (Drive teamwork mentality).
- Develop team operation strategies (Expose team for process development and enhancement)
- Company asset management record – Trucks, Equipment and Tools.
- Ensure compliance with government rules and regulations and files paperwork in support.
- Manage Spare Parts and Maintenance Vendors.
- Control Tyre Management and Maintenance – for safety cost efficiency.
- Control Fuel issuance, Consumption and Management to reduce running cost.
- Manage Maintenance budget to reduce overhead cost.
- Schedule preventative maintenance and monitor adherence
- Ensure that the necessary numbers of fleet vehicles are always available, etc.
- Carry out Monthly Fleet assessment and evaluation to declare status.
- First Degree in any discipline
- At least two years hands on experience at supervisor level in a commercial environment with a large amount of stock level
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of Lagos environment, routes, traffic
- Displays a high level of integrity
- Ability to multitask and function under pressure.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!