Job Title: Fleet Manager
Job ID: Transp_Obajana
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Fuction / Domain: Logistics (Land Transport)
Key roles and responsibilities of the truck co-ordinator are as follows:
- Co-ordinate the activities of assigned truck officers and their teams;
- Co-ordinate all truck concerns and issues with DCP trucks in his fleets;
- Supervise fleet scheduling and planning activities to ensure timely delivery of products to depots/customers.
- Ensure truck officers adhere to schedule and route destination of trucks on the highway.
- Ensure strict compliance and enforcement of existing company policies, procedures and reporting as it relates to their fleet;
- Manage the operations and maintenance of the company’s fleet as assigned;
- Manage / monitors efforts of all fleet managers to achieve synergies and ensure achievement of the operations targets;
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly operational reports;
- Ensure maximum utilization of trucks at all times;
- Oversee in conjunction with the recovery units, the return to operational condition any impounded, accidental or damaged trucks in line with agreed timelines;
Some key result areas (Performance Rating: Satisfactory, Average, Unsatisfactory)
- Attitude towards assignments.
- Knowledge of duties and responsibilities.
- Working relationships and co-operation with truck officers.
- Review truck drivers records.
- Coordination of fleet officers activities.
- Safety inspection on trucks.
- Truck drivers performance and safety adherence monitoring.
- Truck availability.
- Truck recoveries.
- Compliance with DCT policies and procedures.
- Truck turn-around-time.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!