Job Title: Fitness and Facility Manager
Reports to: Director
- The fitness manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the fitness facility. Coordinates clients for all trainers.
- Responsible for managing the facility, staff and any other special programming through the fitness center.
- Assists with handling the Group Fitness program.
- Supervises: Fitness Marketing officers, Fitness Trainers, other staff
- Internal Contacts – Fitness Staff, Housekeeping, Engineering, Trainers, Facility Management
- External Contacts – Gym Members, Guests, Corporate Client
- A 4-year Bachelor’s degree; degree in Kinesiology or Sports Science is a plus
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a personal trainer
- Proven experience of CPR and First Aid
- Ability to instruct and motivate people
- Knowledge of diverse exercises and how to adjust plans according to each client’s needs
- Good organization and planning skills and must be flexible and adapt easily
- Computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Prolonged extensive standing/walking.
- Heavy physical effort will be required on a regular basis
- Considerable reaching and pushing
- Be able to lift/carry loads up to 40lbs.
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the role as the subject of the e-mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Total Years Experience 1-5