Job Title: Finishing Architect (Construction)
- The Project Architect must have strong experience in Finishing. The Individual would be in charge of overseeing the timely and profitable completion of our Projects.
- The project architect would also ensure that the team is working effectively and keeping to schedule and budget. Participates in the conceptual development of a construction & Real Estate project of the company and oversee its organization, scheduling and implementation
- Supervise project design operations to ensure compliance with established specifications and standards
- Sign contracts and seal construction documents and payment applications
- Maintain project quality control by reviewing and making necessary adjustments on shop drawings
- Develop and implement policies for production of construction documents, architectural designs, and procedures for construction
- Carry out cost estimates to determine the budget required for project materials, equipment, and labor
- Handle administrative and non-technical functions while working on small scale projects
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of architectural project procedures and standards
- Motivate and mentor the project design and development team to ensure timely and effective completion of projects
- Prepare, develop, and adjust project models, diagrams alongside a project manager
- Prepare construction documents to contain building code requirements, floor plans, and elevation
- Present periodic reports to clients to update them on the progress of a project.
- Monitor and control project through administrative direction of on-site foremen to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings.
- Work with contract administrator to manage financial aspects of contracts to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the customer.
- At least 10 years post graduate practical experience in construction, project management or design field managing the project team with a strong experience in Finishing.
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
- Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with web-based Project Management software is a PLUS.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!