Job Title: Financial Sales Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are sourcing for a Financial Sales Officer to facilitate sale of financial services for our client.
- Monitor and identify clients and maintain client base through efficient interactions with clients and analyze any changes in clients needs.
- Coordinate with prospects to understand individual client requirement and recommend plans to ensure achievement of all objectives.
- Develop financial strategies and plans and recommend specific products to clients.
- Evaluate prospect requirements of clients and determine qualified leads through efficient networking and cold calling.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with business owners, individuals, corporate executives and influential personnel with client.
- Supervise all finance sales process and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Review loan requests.
- Market offerings/products to potential clients.
- Develop marketing/sales strategies.
- Assess clients’ financial status.
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks.
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation.
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests.
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates).
- Set up payment plans.
- Maintain updated records of loan applications.
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals.
- Monitor progress of existing loans.
- BSc in Banking and Finance, Economics / Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Strong business development skills
- Strong analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!