Job Title: Financial Controller
Job ID: 50665563/001
About the Role
- We are looking for a well-rounded, Financial Controller with experience in the agribusiness space, to manage all finance and accounting related functions within the company.
- Supervise and carry out all aspects of accounting duties
- Inventory management with weekly reconciliation of inventory movement and valuation.
- Work with the Internal Audit team to implement internal control framework and ensure the internal audit cycle is followed and audit actions are closed promptly.
- Work with external auditors and tax consultants to promptly close financial year and file statutory accounts and tax returns on time with appropriate internal approvals.
- Support General Manager, Site and Group management with applicable administrative tasks.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA/ACCA)
- More than 8 years post qualification experience and a strong academic record
- Must have multi-stage manufacturing and product costing experience
- Must have ERP and Business Intelligence implementation experience with proven track record in delivery of implementations
- Must have team management and external auditors relationship management with on schedule audit completion experience
- Experience in debt financing and capital restructuring is advantageous
- Advanced Excel – including data modelling.
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Great interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Lagos