Job Title: Financial Control Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Finance Officer will undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, and budget and forecasts preparation.
- The Finance Officer’s responsibilities will also include tax management and administration, performance management and acting as a consultant for senior managers, conducting cost and revenues analyses.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Oversee the proper maintenance of the fixed asset register by recording information related to fixed assets and ensuring the accuracy and integrity of such information.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory reporting through timely rendition of returns
- Interface and comply with all applicable tax authorities to ensure seamless, timely, efficient, and accurate tax compliance and information reporting.
- Ensure accurate and timely remittances of NHF, Pension, VAT, PAYE, etc.
- Prepare variance analysis report and provide explanations for the variance.
- Preparation of monthly intercompany schedules and ensure appropriate postings.
- Preparation of monthly OPEX report and identify major cost drivers to enable Management to make informed decisions.
- Regular review of the budget to ensure all non-budgetary items are identified and recognized appropriately.
- Prepare amortization and prepayment schedules and pass appropriate journals to the account
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or related course
- 5-8 years experience in Financial control within the financial services industry (Banking, Asset Management, etc.)
- Relevant professional certification e.g ICAN, ACCA
- Candidates must currently reside in Abuja or be willing to relocate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!