Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Financial Analyst to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Financial analyst responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Payroll management.
- Proven working experience as a Finance Analyst
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- 2-5 years work experience.
N80,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ N80,000 - N120,000 NGN N80,000 - N120,000 Month
- Years Of Experience 1-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lekki Phase 1, Lagos