Job Title: Financial Advisor
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Rivers,
Employment Type: Contract
- Obtaining detailed information about the customer, their business and provide advice in line with the customer value proposition & compliance framework.
- Rendering advice to the customer on appropriate insurance cover and terms.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of available insurance products for consideration of a client.
- Providing quotation on the insurance products for consideration of a client.
- Providing requisite underwriting information to the insurer in assessing the risk to decide pricing terms and conditions for cover.
- Acting promptly on instructions from a customer and providing him written acknowledgements of risk by the insurer.
- Complying with the guideline on market conduct and business practice for insurance institutions in Nigeria.
- Assisting customers in processing claims in line with the provisions of the “claims management procedure” of the company represented.
- Assisting in the negotiation of claims, protecting salvage and subrogation rights of the insurer.
- Maintaining proper records of claims and businesses generated.
- Develops, tracks & reviews business plan to meet individual performance targets.
- Work with a specific range of products.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree with at least 1 year work experience.
N20,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2020.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!