Job Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to monitor all financial data and prepare accurate statements for our company.
- Financial Accountant responsibilities include budgeting, managing tax payments and performing internal audits. You will act as a consultant for senior managers, conducting cost and revenues analyses.
- To be qualified for this role, you should have a degree in Accounting and relevant work experience.
- Ultimately, you will ensure all our accounting transactions comply with the law and support our company’s investments.
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Manage tax payments
- Organize internal audits
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyze financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
- BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Minimum of 8 years accounting experience
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with attention to detail
- Time-management abilities
- Additional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Port Harcourt, Rivers