A highly reputable global organization invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- Ensure timely generation and rendition of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and other reports required by management.
- Report on financial performance, analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, competitor monitoring and make recommendations for improvements
- Oversee the reconciliation of the various general ledger accounts, ensuring in-depth investigation of errors and their prompt resolution
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring adequate control over financial administration, expenditure and assets management across all departments.
- Responsible for transforming Financial Statement to required format for statutory audit and regulatory bodies requirement.
- Identifying risks inherent in the business and advise on how best to mitigate same and ensure full compliance to requisite rules and regulations.
- Minimum of 2nd Class Upper (BSc / HND) in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline from a recognised institution
- Must have relevant professional qualification (ICAN/ACCA) with at least Seven year’s relevant accounting and financial experience
- Good knowledge of accounting package required
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Understanding and up-to-date knowledge of regulatory requirements for financial reporting (including IFRSs) is an advantage
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!