Job Title: Finance Manager (FMCG)
Employment Type: Full-time
The Finance Manager will perform a wide range of responsibilities. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the effective running of day-to-day activities of the Accounts department
- Managing and overseeing the company’s financial systems (SAP ERP system).
- Managing the financial reporting for the organization. This includes monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, 5-year financial plans and all statutory financial reporting
- Providing sound financial support and insights to enable the organization to make critical business decisions
- Presentation of financial results and insights to the CEO / CFO
- Play a key role in the formulation of the business’s strategy
- Managing and overseeing the taxation affairs of the organization and liaising with the external tax firm for specialist advice
- Managing and overseeing the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate treasury controls including foreign currency transactions
- Managing the External Auditor relationship and ensuring the organization is compliant with accounting standards
- Managing and overseeing the company’s banking and borrowing arrangements
- Presenting results to non-finance people to understand
- Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Financial and Management Accounting functions.
- Risk Management to ensure the business has a solid risk framework in place
- Overseeing commercial decision making from tender analysis, margin analysis, pricing analysis etc.
- Advising and implementing best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Advising on market changes and providing strategic financial recommendations to the organization
- Managing and tracking budget and accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information
- Reviewing all formal finance policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field (MBA preferred)
- Professional accounting qualification such as ICAN, ACCA, etc.
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior financial managerial position in a manufacturing firm, with a proven record of success
- Sound decision-making skills based on accurate and timely analyses
- Results-oriented and metrics-driven
- Exceptional time management and able to solve problems
- Ability to collaborate with upper management to organize, plan and achieve company financial goals
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel and financial reporting software.
- Understanding of Accounts/Finance processes and controls be able to drive them across board
- Excellent working knowledge of SAP ERP System.
- Should have good Leadership skills and be able to manage a team of accountants.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as subject of email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos