- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information.
- Predicting future financial trends.
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports.
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets.
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk.
- Analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the Management.
- Qualification: First Degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Work experience: minimum of 4 years.
- ACCA, ICAN, ACA, CIMA or relevant Accounting/Finance qualification is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Finance, Internal Audit/Control
- In-depth understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards.
31st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: For diversity reasons, a female would be preferred, especially from the Northern part of Nigeria.
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!