Job Title: Finance Manager
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization
- You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision-maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Lead financial meetings
- Complete financial accounting and forecasting
- Deliver reports and metrics to leadership
- Reconciliation of school fees, issuance of receipt, prepare debtors schedule for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Update and keep records of loan received by the school
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or Finance or related field with 5 – 7 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and analytical.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!