Job Title: Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Finance Manager will apply principles of accounting to analyse financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and analysis of result with observations and recommendations to management on cash flow, profitability, financial position etc
- Preparation and review of the company’s Financial Plan (Budget) and also serve as the Secretary to the Budget Committee
- Analysis of revenue and expenditure trends and recommendation of appropriate budget levels, in order to ensure expenditure control
- Recommend, implement and maintain a suitable accounting software for the company system of Accounting.
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets Register and ensure insurance premium are promptly paid
- Ensure that Reconciliation of all bank accounts indicating the elements of Interest on Loan / Overdraft and other bank charges are up to date
- Administration of the company’s tax payment system, including the compilation and remittance of Staf PAYE tax deducted, Staff pension contribution, VAT collected and withholding tax deducted
- Interact with tax and other regulatory / statutory authority
- Ensuring compliance with the Financial and Management Accounting Guidelines and Procedure Manual and all internal control approved by the company from time to time
- Responsible for the preparation and compilation of update for the company’s Financial and Management
- Accounting Guidelines and Procedure Manual and other Internal control and guidelines
- Interact with the internal and external auditors and also maintain proper relationship with clients
- Preparation of Monthly and Half-yearly Cash Flow projection
- Payroll administration and accounting
- Maintenance of Accounts Payables and payments of vendors and other supplier of goods and services
- Maintenance of Account Receivables, Billing of respective clients and recommendation of Appropriate Credit Control Policy
- Responsible for the financial transactions and reporting on company’s projects.
- Joint Venture Accounts; stating the status of each venture partner’s account with respect to payments earning to date
- Preparation of Business Plan for the company
- Ensure that statutory audits are properly and timeously conducted
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- B. Sc. degree in Accounting or equivalent field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in same or similar role
- Ideal candidate should possess relevant professional certificate (ICAN, ACCA etc.)
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including generally accepted Accounting Principles.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications. Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send in their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 1-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos